The Modulating Temperature Control (MTC-4C) allows you to automatically control ventilation fans according to the ambient temperature.
When the temperature is at or below the temperature set point, the MTC-4C operates the fans at the idle speed setting. When the temperature exceeds the temperature set point, the MTC-4C increases the speed. When temperature increases 6°F above the set point, the MTC-4C increases the speed to maximum.
When the temperature drops below the set point, the MTC-4C shuts off the fans (in shut-off mode) or operates the fans at the idle speed (idle mode).
Applications: Hog, Poultry, Dairy, Greenhouse or Light-Industrial Buildings
- One variable speed output
- Adjustable 40 to 90°F temperature set point
- 6°F temperature differential
- Automatic shut-off and idle modes
- 2° off set-back for shut-off mode
- Adjustable idle speed for idle mode
- Automatic and manual modes
- Temperature probe, 1 foot, extendable to 500 feet
- Overload protection fuse
- Rugged enclosure (corrosion resistant, water resistant, and fire retardant)
- CSA approval
- SKU: MTC-4C
Shipping within the domestic United States takes 5-7 business days.