VES Environmental Solutions, LLC. is North America’s most innovative environmental company. Our components are designed to cover all aspects of a good ventilation system. With today’s high heating and cooling cost you need to find a way to reduce your energy bills and provide an ideal environment for workers. Our Energy Saving Industrial Ceiling Fan Series is the most cost-effective way to move large volumes of air in any building that has ceilings exceeding 15 feet. In the wintertime, hot air rises and is trapped at the ceiling level. Ceiling fans gently push this hot air down and keeps the floor level of the building warmer. By recovering the warm air, you lose less heat out through the roof and your heaters turn on less. This saves you money and provides a better environment to raise productivity. In the summertime, turn the fans on medium to high speed and you create a constant building temperature and a breeze to cool employees, machinery and equipment.
- PERFORMANCE: These fans can help cool air in any location.
- Warranty: With a 2 Year Warranty you can feel security using this for personal or commercial use.
- QUIET OPERATION: The quiet operation makes these fans perfect for your next garage fan, patio fan or shop fans and even your patio.
- Comes with an 18 Inch Down rod with 24 Inch Safety Cable for safe and easy install.
- The VES Industrial Ceiling fans can act as an air cooler in places that you cannot install an air conditioner.
- Low energy consumption maintenance free motors
- 18˝ standard down rod length
- Sealed bearings so no maintenance required
- Extra 24˝ lead wires coming out of fan for easy adapting to longer down rods
- 24˝ stainless steel safety cable
- Quiet operation
- UL/ULC approved
- 2 Year Warranty
- Easy J Hook Installation
- Can connect with ICFCFR5 Variable Speed Control forward Reverse (Sold Separately)
Over shipping doors to create an air curtain. This reduces the amount of cool air coming into the building in the winter and hot air in the summer. All models are ideal for factories, warehouses, retail stores and garages.
Selecting the Correct Size Fan
Selecting the correct size ceiling fan is essential for efficient air destratification.
|Blade Size||Room Size|
|36”||Up to 75 ft²|
|48”||75 – 174 ft²|
|56”||175 – 350 ft²|
|60”||More than 350 ft²|
How to Determine the Quantity of Ceiling Fans Needed
Number of fans needed = Area of space / Coverage area
For example: I have a 2,400 square foot pole barn with a 14’ ceiling.
Fans needed = 2,400 / 950
Fans needed = 3
|Ceiling Height (feet)||Coverage Area (square feet)|
|10 – 11||600|
|12 – 13||800|
|14 – 15||950|
|16 – 17||1100|
|18 – 19||1300|
|20 – 21||1450|
Shipping within the domestic United States takes 5-7 business days.
|INDA364L||36" Fan. Forward/Reverse (White)||18"||120||12,500||.35|
|INDA484L||48" Fan. Forward/Reverse (White)||18"||120||21,000||.50|
|INDA564L||56" Fan. Forward/Reverse (White)||18"||120||25,500||.80|