- APPLICATIONS: This VES motor can be used to replace your motor on your fans or other shop devices. It is perfect for use in your garage for your tools or in your greenhouse as reliable replacement motor for your fan.
- INFORMATION: This is a single phase, 1/3 HP motor. It can operate at 1725 RPMs at 115 VAC and at 1425 at 230 VAC
- MOUNT: Our motor can be mounted via the attached base or from the face plate.
- SHAFT: The shaft is 0.5 inches and is a set screw. It can be modified to hold a key if done by the buyer.
- BEARING: Lubricated sealed ball bearings
This VES 1/3 HP single phase electric motor is perfect for all of your shop and hobby needs. It can be wired to take 115 or 230 VAC depending on your application. It is thermally protected for continuous duty so you don’t have to worry about the motor failing.
- Phase: 1
- HP: 1/3
- Voltage: 115/230
- RPM: 1725/1425
- HZ: 50/60
- Insulation Class: F
- Comes with a 9 foot cord.
Face mount bolts may be black.
Shipping within the domestic United States takes 5-7 business days.