VES Environmental Solutions' Exhaust Fan Series with 9´ cord are North American´s most economical and versatile exhaust fan. Our totally enclosed motor comes complete with built in speed switches and a 9´ cord. No electrician is required, just mount the fan in the wall and plug it into an approved receptacle. The corrosion resistant aluminum shutter comes complete with a tie bar to reduce shutter flapping and keep the shutters closed when the fan is not running. On the intake side of the fan the balanced aluminum blade is protected by a durable painted grill.
- APPLICATIONS: This shutter/exhaust fan can help replace your ac unit by cooling your garage, attic, greenhouse shop or chicken coop.
- INSTALLATION: Can easily be added to a window opening or opening in the wall along with a thermostat to optimize cooling. All fans must be installed to a firm mount such as a frame created by 2 x 4 boards. Fan vibration may occur if not installed to a solid frame.
- COOLING: This VES industrial grade shutter fan can solve all of your cooling and ventilation needs.
- VENTILATION: These high velocity fans act as an air conditioner to remove hot air better than a ceiling fan.
- RUST PROOF ALUMINUM SHUTTERS: This shutter fan is made with corrosion resistant aluminum shutters and blades. This provides longevity to the fan and will prevent any rust from forming.
- Totally assembled
- No electrician required when plugged into an approved electrical outlet
- Built in speed switch with 9´ cord attached
- Safety powder-coated guard on intake side meets OSHA standards
- Three wing aluminum balanced blade
- 2-year warranty on Motor and 1-year limited warranty on all other parts
- Motor seal, switch and wiring connections have moisture resistant rubber gasket
- Designed for agricultural, horticultural, factories, warehouses, garages, attics Remove and control unwanted condensation
- Exhaust obnoxious fumes
- Exhaust excessive heat
- Improve inside air quality
HOW TO SELECT THE CORRECT FAN
Selecting the correct fan depends on the volume of the area as well as the air exchange rate. To pick the correct fan, insert the values into the following equation to find the CFM. Then, review the chart below to find which fan is closest and/or contains the CFM.
Equation: (Volume x air exchange rate) / 60 = CFM.
For example: I am using my garage for repairs and need to select a ventilation fan to expel fumes. The volume of the garage is 5,760 cubic feet (24' x 24' x 10'). I want an air exchange rate of 25 (the air inside the garage is completely changed 25 times in an hour, which is about every 2.5 minutes).
(5,760 x 25) / 60 = 2,440 CFM.
Reviewing the chart below, 2,440 fits in the CFM column for the 20" shutter fan. This means I need a 20" shutter fan to ventilate my garage
Shipping within the domestic United States takes 5-7 business days.