VES Environmental Solutions, LLC. Exhaust Fan Series with 9´ cord are North American´s most economical and versatile exhaust fan. Our totally enclosed motor comes complete with built in speed switches and a 9´ cord. No electrician is required, just mount the fan in the wall and plug it into an approved receptacle. The corrosion resistant aluminum shutter comes complete with a tie bar to reduce shutter flapping and keep the shutters closed when the fan is not running. On the intake side of the fan the balanced aluminum blade is protected by a durable painted grill.
- APPLICATIONS: This shutter/exhaust fan can help replace your ac unit by cooling your garage, attic, greenhouse shop or chicken coop.
- INSTALLATION: Can easily be added to a window opening or opening in the wall along with a thermostat to optimize cooling.
- COOLING: This VES industrial grade shutter fan can solve all of your cooling and ventilation needs.
- VENTILATION: These high velocity fans act as an air conditioner to remove hot air better than a ceiling fan.
- RUST PROOF ALUMINUM SHUTTERS: This shutter fan is made with corrosion resistant aluminum shutters and blades. This provides longevity to the fan and will prevent any rust from forming.
- Totally assembled
- No electrician required when plugged into an approved electrical outlet
- Built in speed switch with 9´ cord attached
- Safety powder-coated guard on intake side meets OSHA standards
- Three wing aluminum balanced blade
- 2-year warranty on Motor and 1-year limited warranty on all other parts
- Motor seal, switch and wiring connections have moisture resistant rubber gasket
- Designed for agricultural, horticultural, factories, warehouses, garages, attics Remove and control unwanted condensation
- Exhaust obnoxious fumes
- Exhaust excessive heat
- Improve inside air quality
All shutter fans come with 115 volt, single phase motor.
Shipping within the domestic United States takes 5-7 business days.